Tuesday, March 31, 2009

My life plan.

Okay, so lately I've been really thinking about where I've been, where I am, and where I want to go in life. And this is what I've come up with:

Age 10 (past)
- In primary school
- Learning violin
- Life goal was to be a paleontologist
- Was playing basketball
- Madly in love with my Nintendo 64
- Had just started experiencing Pokemon
- Was not very popular
- Most probably had a girlfriend

Age 20 (present)
- In third-year University
- Playing trumpet
- Studying to be a performer/teacher
- No longer have time to play any sports
- An avid gamer, and own all current-gen consoles
- Have many friends, most of which are female
- Single, and retardedly awkward at courting

Age 30 (future)
- Living my dream career (hopefully overseas)
- Still maintaining being a musician, at least as a hobby
- Be much fitter
- Still in love with video games
- Still in touch with at least some of my past friends
- Happily married, with maybe two children (at least one girl), and a beautiful home

Okay... Go.

No comments:

Post a Comment