Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Your mum is on the top of my things to-do list.

I am so sick of hot weather. It's boring, makes you feel like crap and makes grass/plants look horrible. Autumn and Spring are the best seasons, though I also like Winter. I'm more of a cool-weather type of person.

For some reason I tend to get really hot really easily. Even if I'm just wearing a t-shirt and shorts in 23º weather. It's a lot worse when I'm practising trumpet, 'coz I end up completely saturating myself in sweat, it's disgusting. At Uni I have to set the air conditioners in the practice rooms to 16º to keep myself from dehydrating. =/

Although, a total upside from the hot weather is that I get to stay inside and watch movies/play games. Been getting back into GTA IV (not The Lost and Damned - might end up buying that within the next month or so) again which is always fun. However, I'm reeeaaally looking forward to MadWorld, The Conduit and Animales de la Muerte (hopefully) over the next few months.

And speaking of stuff to look forward to, a couple of days ago I ordered The Bro Code (written by Barney Stinson (hehe)) from www.thebookdepository.co.uk. Apparently it takes a few weeks for things from that site to arrive in Australia, but whatever, they were selling it for $17 AUD whereas places like Angus and Robertson were selling for around the $40 mark. Screw that.

Anywho, ahmunna bounce.

-Angelo

No comments:

Post a Comment